The best projectors under 3000 dollars are not easy to find. Various products in the market excel in different fields. Some are great for a home theater, while some are best to be used for gaming or a 3D experience. How will you know which one will fulfill your needs the best?
Besides, a budget of three thousand can be overwhelming as there are so many options to choose from. Therefore, to help you find the ideal projection system for yourself, we have reviewed some of the best products in the market. They all have enhanced features, from 4K pictures to a quality sound system. Read below to know more!
- 0.1 How Far to Sit from a 4K Projector Screen?
- 0.2 6 Reasons You Should Go for High Budget Projectors
- 1 Top 8 Best projectors under $3000 For 2023 [Expert Recommended]
- 1.1 Epson Home Cinema 4010 4K PRO-UHD – Best True 4k Projector
- 1.2 Optoma UHZ50 Smart 4K UHD – Stunning Picture Quality
- 1.3 BenQ HT3550i True 4K – Best 4K Smart Home Theater Projector
- 1.4 LG HU810PW 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) – Best Projector for Modest Home Theater
- 1.5 BenQ TK850i True 4K HDR-PRO – 3D Projector for Binge Watchers and Sports
- 1.6 NEC Display PJ-P525UL LCD Projector – Best WUXGA HD Projector
- 1.7 JMGO U2 4K TriChroma – Best for Movies, Gaming, Streaming
- 1.8 InFocus IN3148HD – Very Bright Projector
- 1.9 What to Expect from a Projector Under $3000?
- 2 10 Important Things You Should Know Before Buying a Perfect Projector Under $3000 For 2023
How Far to Sit from a 4K Projector Screen?
The distance you must maintain from your screen while projecting depends on the projection size on the screen. Each product will have a recommended viewing distance based on the screen size. Moreover, this factor also depends on the resolution of your projection.
If there are more pixels, safer it is for you to sit closer. For a 4K screen, you can reliably sit at 3 feet. If it’s an LED screen, you can sit closer than that. However, in the case of LCD, you should maintain a safe distance of at least 3 to 4 feet.
6 Reasons You Should Go for High Budget Projectors
You might ask why you should spend so much money on a mere tech item. What benefit will the expensive one get you if you can buy the same thing for a lower price? Well, the answer is simple! The quality and variety of features differ in an expensive product.
To elaborate, some of those upgraded features are:
Great Picture Quality
Of course, projection systems that cost 3000 dollars will have better picture quality than a system that costs thousand dollars. Most products in this range support HD viewing, including 1080p and 4K. So, better quality is guaranteed.
Better Than a TV
Watching movies or playing games on the TV is always fun. But what if you could do the same things on a much bigger screen? That’s the fun of having a projector!
You can do all the fun things you can with a TV, and sometimes more than that. Playing music, watching the game, and sharing the screen – all possible with a projection system.
A Long Time Use
The best perk of buying an expensive product is it promises durability. When you’re paying money for something, it’s an investment. The more money you invest, the better service you’ll get. Likewise, buying a high-budget projection system will also serve you for a long time efficiently.
A Large Screen Size
High-budget products are very advanced. They do everything bigger and better. Similarly, in a projector, too, a high budget will give you a giant image projection in size than usual.
Great 4K and 3D Quality
Another great thing about these products is that they give you the best picture quality with their 4K resolution. They also support 3D viewing. So, watch any thrilling content you want to like it’s a reality with a high-budget projection system!
More expensive products are generally sold by brands that have prevailed for a long time. Hence, a benefit of buying a high-priced projector is you’ll be getting it from a trusted brand.
Top 8 Best projectors under $3000 For 2023 [Expert Recommended]
With a budget of 3000 dollars, you can find products of all specifications and qualities. In this list, we’ve picked out the best nine for you:
Epson Home Cinema 4010 4K PRO-UHD – Best True 4k Projector
- TRUE 3 CHIP PROJECTOR DESIGN – Advanced 3LCD technology displays 100% of the RGB color signal for every frame. This allows for outstanding color gamut while maintaining excellent brightness, without any “rainbowing” or “color brightness” issues seen with other projection technologies
- 4K RESOLUTION PROCESSING – Advanced pixel shifting technology precisely controls three individual high definition LCD chips to parallel process millions of pixels. This new type of resolution enhancement technology results in an exceptionally sharp 4K visual experience
- HDR PROCESSING – Full 10 bit HDR (3) color processing accepting 100% of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance.Lamp type: 250 W UHE
- DIGITAL IMAGING PROCESSING – Realtime 12 bit analog to digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions, while helping to eliminate banding, blocking, and other compression artifacts from the final visual performance. This powerful processor faithfully reproduces the source material the way it was intended to be shown
- OUTSTANDING BRIGHTNESS – Capable of displaying 4K content at an incredible 2,400 lumens for both color and white brightness (2). This not only provides for a wider performance envelope but allows for an exceptional HDR performance
We have the best 4K projector under 3000 dollars for you to start our list. The 4010 Pro UHD projection system is well worth the money you’ll spend. It follows the 3LCD chip technology that gives you the best picture quality you can get from a projection with its ultra-sharp and vibrant image.
The color and pixel processing in the display technology is perfect, and you will get a well-defined 4K experience. Moreover, the HDR features of the product are top notch, which makes your projected image more enhanced.
If you want a colorful display with a high-quality resolution, this is a product you must consider.
There is no lagging in performance with this product as it projects precisely the way you want it to. Its smooth performance will leave no stone unturned, and you can leave your worries about any hindrance in speed. The brightness of this product is 2400 lumens in terms of white and color brightness.
In addition, the product has a minimum throw distance of 1.35 feet, and its contrast ratio is 200,000: 1. Therefore, get ready to see a very distinct and sharp projection.
Optoma UHZ50 Smart 4K UHD – Stunning Picture Quality
- HIGH-QUALITY, CINEMATIC IMAGE: With the latest DLP technology combined with Optoma’s proprietary actuator, the UHZ50 displays an incredibly sharp, clear 4K UHD image with 8.3M pixels & 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- BRIGHT LASER LIGHT SOURCE: Laser technology delivers outstanding brightness for up to 30,000 hours of life that maintains stunning image quality throughout its lifespan; 3,000 lumens of brightness enable lights-on viewing in a variety of rooms, any time of day
- CINEMATIC COLOR: Cinema display mode enables true-to-life colors provided by the enhanced color gamut and cinema-tailored gamma curve; reds are enhanced to provide more natural skin tones, better color saturation and an overall more enjoyable viewing experience
- AGILE HDR ADJUSTMENT: Fine tune image quality with a variety of HDR options including 4 HDR picture modes & new HDR brightness setting, adjustable on the fly
- SMOOTH, LAG-FREE GAMING: Ultra-fast 240Hz gaming for blur-free visuals and unparalleled smoothness––combined with Enhanced Gaming Mode to produce a 4ms response time at 1080p, 16.9ms at 4K UHD
When it comes to DLP projection systems, Optoma is one of the few brands that produce the best 4k UHD projector under 3000 bucks. Their UHZ50 is the second product on our list that fulfills this requirement. It gives you many upgraded features including its 4K display that has 8.3 million pixels.
To begin with, the contrast ratio of this product is 200,000: 1. You will see vivid pictures with this ratio, but you will also get an incomparable sharpness. Furthermore, this product also excels in brightness as it can project images as bright as 3000 lumens. The bulb’s life is about 30,000 hours.
Many people like gaming on the big screen through a projection system. If you’re one of those people, you’ll be glad to know that this product also has an enhanced mode for gaming. In this mode, the refresh rate is 240 Hz. At 4K resolution, you’ll get a response time of 16 ms, whereas, at 1080p, it’s 4 ms.
More so, the product allows connectivity to many smart features, including Alexa and Google Action. You can also connect any high-quality sound system to it with its HDMI options.
BenQ HT3550i True 4K – Best 4K Smart Home Theater Projector
- TRUE 4K PROJECTOR: 8.3 million Pixels give incredible 3840x2160 UHD clarity and crisply defined details
- ENDLESS ENTERTAINMENT: Google-certified Android TV and Google Play store w/5,000+ latest Android apps, movies, shows, sports, games and music
- USER-FRIENDLY: Cast with airplay and Chromecast. No app needed. Remote controls both Android TV and projector
- CINEMATIC COLOR TECHNOLOGY: factory calibrated color accurate projector with 95 percent DCI-P3 color space shows you more colors than Rec. 709; HDR-PRO tone mapping improves detail.
- INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY: 3-year limited parts and labor coverage; our US-based customer service team is here when you need it
We have the True 4K projection system from BenQ for our third product on the list, another great 4k product with amazing features.
This projection system has HDR10 support with a color calibration of 95% DCI-P3. Your image quality will be very vibrant, and you will get a colorful experience in every bright image you see. Furthermore, the product has a display of 8.3 million pixels that will give you an enriched 4K viewing experience.
We would like to call this product the best home theater projector under 3000 dollars if asked. Why? Because in addition to giving an excellent image resolution, this product is also an Android TV! It has Google Play Store, and you’ll have access to more than 5,000 apps, including Hulu, DisneyPlus, Prime Video, and much more!
Hence, stream any movie or series you want on the big screen in the comfort of your home. You can also cast content on the screen wirelessly from your phone through Chromecast or Apple TV. But please keep in mind that Netflix is not directly accessible with Android TV. You can use HDMI connectivity to cast that.
LG HU810PW 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) – Best Projector for Modest Home Theater
- LG LASER Projector 300" 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) Smart Dual Laser CineBeam, 2700 Ansi Lumens, Dynamic Tone Mapping, HLG, DCI-P3 97% with Dual Laser, webOS 5.0, AirPlay, Miracast, Bluetooth - White
- 97% dci-p3 with dual laser
- 2700 ansi lumens brightness & 2,000,000:1 contrast
- hdr10 & hlg
- lg webos 5.0
Some products woo us with their efficient yet straightforward usage. This projector on our list is one such item. It has an easy set-up process that makes the projection system simple to navigate through. Plus, LG has been in the market for a long time now, so you can rely on them blindly.
This product functions solely on laser display. You can watch any kind of content you want with the system, be it lively or gloomy, as the projector gives you fantastic contrast. The distinction between bright and dark images will be very easy to detect, and your picture will be in full 4K quality alongside.
Moreover, another feature that makes this projection system great for home theater use is its brightness. You can use it in any luminosity you want. It is specially designed to be used in both dark and lit rooms. So, feel like watching a movie in the afternoon? Go for it!
Moreover, this product makes screen sharing or casting easy as both AirPlay and Bluetooth are available. MiraCast is compatible as well. Positioning this product is no hassle, plus it has a 1.6x zooming feature.
BenQ TK850i True 4K HDR-PRO – 3D Projector for Binge Watchers and Sports
- 4K UHD RESOLUTION IMAGE QUALITY: True 8.3 million pixels deliver 3840x2160 4K UHD image quality with striking clarity and crisp details
- LIVE SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT: Google-certified Android TV and Google Play store, with 5,000+ of the latest Android apps, live sports, movies, shows, music, and more. Dedicated Sport modes make you feel like you’re part of the game
- PROJECTOR-OPTIMIZED HDR-PRO(HDR10/HLG): HDR-PRO supercharged by Dynamic Iris with exclusive enhanced contrast and HDR brightness for realistic, detailed images
- VIVID COLORS IN ANY AMBIENT LIGHTING: Perfectly balanced high visual brightness (>3000lm) and vivid colors (98% Rec.709) for use in well-lit environments
- USER-FRIENDLY: Cast with airplay and Chromecast. No app needed. Remote controls both Android TV and projector
Watching a sports game is an intense matter. You need a smooth feed during these times to fully enjoy the game and immerse into it as if you’re at the gallery. In order to make this wish come true, BenQ has yet again brought another 4K projector that excels in giving you the best sports-watching experience.
Why do we say so? Because the sports mode of this product will give you sharpness, you will also get highlighted colors with a 98% Rec.709 calibration. Moreover, the 4K UHD resolution will make your broadcast so high definition that you’ll feel like you are watching the game live at the stadium!
The image projection of this product has more than 3000 lumens of brightness, so no worries about letting the sunlight in. If you want to explore more content other than sports, this projection system also does the work of an Android TV! You can immerse in a 3D experience here alongside accessing more than 5000 apps.
Therefore, this projection system is up for it all, whether it is the movies or watching a new show! It can be controlled through both remote control and Chromecast/AirPlay casting. Command your wishes through Google Assistant support on this device!
NEC Display PJ-P525UL LCD Projector – Best WUXGA HD Projector
The whole purpose of getting a projecting device is to see your content on a bigger screen. We believe the more exciting content you project, the broader and bigger your screen should be.
In cases like this, WUXGA resolution is always a great option. That’s why we’ve brought you one of the best projectors under 3000 dollars in WUXGA resolution.
This product has a 1920 x 1200 resolution and an aspect ratio of 16: 10. It will give you an HQ-quality video projection with full 1080p quality. So, watch any show you want and immerse yourself in the experience! Moreover, the projection will be large; hence, get ready to enjoy a vast hall-like experience.
Another thing that makes this product one of the best is perhaps its high contrast ratio. It gives you a ratio of 500,000: 1, which is one of the highest contrasts we’ve reviewed so far.
And let us tell you – the numbers don’t lie! The distinction between the white and black here is more than highlighting, giving you an intricate viewing experience.
In addition, this product has a bulb life of 20,000 hours, and you can mount it in any setup you want. It is compatible with the ceiling, front, and rear – all of them. Connectivity is also no issue as both HDMI and USB options are available.
JMGO U2 4K TriChroma – Best for Movies, Gaming, Streaming
- 【2400 ANSI Lumens】JMGO U2 offers 2400 ANSI lumens brightness, capable of producing 3600 ANSI Lumens on an ALR screen (2400 ANSI lumens without screen), providing crisp and clear images even in daylight. Using a built-in photosensitive camera, the U2 can automatically adjust the brightness of the screen according to the brightness of the ambient light. Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation (MEMC) make even the fastest-moving images crystal-clear, so you can get the most out of every frame!
- 【Tri-color Laser Technology】JMGO U2 utilizes the industry-leading triple laser projection system to provide cutting-edge color reproduction, achieves 114% BT.2020 color gamut with leading-edge technology, allowing you to distinguish even the subtlest colors while perfectly reproducing the stunning sights of the natural world.
- 【Native 4K Display】JMGO U2 uses advanced XPR technology by Texas Instruments, for pixel-shifted 4K with 8.3 million distinct pixels, displaying maintaining the sharp, crisp look of high-resolution video. Take your home entertainment to the next level, with graphical fidelity so sharp you’ll feel like you’re right there in the action.
- 【Co-created with Dynaudio】Features an amazing surround sound system built into the same device! Co-created with Dynaudio, the U2’s four powerful electromagnetic speakers earned dual certification from both Dolby Audio and DTS-HD, elevates sound with exceptional clarity, detail, and dynamics at an impressive sensitivity, to ensure the absolute highest quality auditory experience.
- 【Classic Design】JMGO U2 features an attractive, futuristic silver design, intended to complement any living space. Its sleek, modern profile allows it to blend seamlessly with your home decor, while its unique, inverted cone speakers present a distinctive and memorable profile.
Getting the best home theatre projector under $3000 is a tough job. You need something that excels in all areas, from screen size to brightness. Your projection system should instantly understand what you need. JMGO is helping you get one such product with its TriChroma projection system.
It supports full 4K viewing alongside both HLG HDR and HDR10 modes. Hence, why go to the cinema hall when a new movie is out? Watch HD content with fantastic contrast right at home! Moreover, this product has a throw distance of only 9.44 inches so position the projector right near the screen.
You will also get a giant screen projection with this system as it projects an image of a maximum of 100 inches. Brightness is also very customizable as you can use the product in both lit and dark environments.
Typically, it will give you a brightness of 2400 lumens. However, if you set up an ALR screen, you can get 3600 lumens worth of brightness!
Furthermore, the projector can detect the luminosity of your surroundings and set its brightness accordingly. There are also two internal full-range speakers and two tweeter speakers added that are certified by Dolby. Chromecast, PS5, and Roku are all compatible.
InFocus IN3148HD – Very Bright Projector
- PRICE REFLECTS $100 INSTANT REBATE
- GET BETTER IMAGES ON ANY SURFACE- With full HD (1920 x 1080) native resolution, 5000 lumens, high contrast, six-segment color wheel, and BrilliantColor DLP imaging, the IN3148HD projects big, bright, colorful images with the lights on and the blinds open.
- SUPERIOR VIEWING EXPERIENCE- The 1.5:1 zoom ratio and extensive throw ratio mean these projectors work in a wide variety of rooms.
- IMMERSIVE 3D- The IN3148HD incorporates 3D Triple Flash technology and supports multiple forms of 3D, including HDMI, Blu-Ray, 3D broadcasting, video games and NVIDIA 3DTV PC connectivity. Display 3D in 1080p full HD over HDMI.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY- InFocus stands behind its projectors with a 2 year warranty and the best customer service you will find. No voicemail, no phone tree. Give them a call, get a solution.
We often require a projector that can project in a lit room. It is not always possible to dim the lights or fold the blinds. For that reason, InFocus has brought a projection system solely dedicated to getting a bright projection. It projects an image of a maximum of 5000 lumens, so you can keep those lights on when you present!
Moreover, the picture quality and contrast of this product are absolutely amazing. You will be able to see every detail with your bare eyes without any flickering or hindrance. Here, the DLP technology possesses a six-segment color wheel, so every shade and tone will be more vibrant than ever.
The image quality of this product makes it the best 1080p projector under 3000 bucks. 3D viewing is also available in 1080p mode so watch any adventurous content you want in a full HD realistic view. Also, you will get a 1.5x zooming mode that will let you fit your screen to your comfort.
There is a 10W speaker included with the product, so play any audio you want. You can also connect external audio devices. Furthermore, there are multiple HDMI ports added to the product through which you can connect any laptop, phone, etc.
What to Expect from a Projector Under $3000?
A budget of three thousand dollars falls on the higher spectrum of projector budgets. If you have a budget of this amount, you should be expecting nothing but the best from your purchased product. It is a more than enough budget to have for a projector, and some of the amazing features you can expect are:
A projection system under this budget should support a 4K resolution for starters. It is one of the highest image qualities in terms of resolutions, and your purchased product should have it for you to get the best projection.
Nothing feels right if you buy a projector with not enough brightness. It’s hard to see through those screens, and you’ll always have to keep the lights off to get a minimum viewing of your content. That’s why projection systems under a high budget generally have a brightness of more than 2000 lumens at least.
Some of them also have customizable brightness options to get a comfortable luminosity for your eyes.
Another critical feature you should be expecting from a projection device under this budget is keystone correction.
Positioning your projection screen symmetrically used to be a challenging job in the old times. Almost every product has a vertical, horizontal, or corner keystone correction to align your screen appropriately. When you have a budget so high, you should expect nothing less.
Therefore, those are the features you should expect from a projection system under $3000. Some other features that are generally there in these products are speakers, HDR view, enhanced modes, zooming modes, etc. In this budget, of course, the product must also promise durability.
If the product you buy doesn’t guarantee a long lamp life or warranty, you shouldn’t be getting it.
10 Important Things You Should Know Before Buying a Perfect Projector Under $3000 For 2023
A projection system has some basic features that build its foundation. If you want the best projector under 3000 dollars, you must know the qualities your product should shine on. Below we have elaborated on some of the features your projection must have for it to be perfect:
The display of a projector is the main base of its projection. The display type decides what type of projection you’ll be getting. There are mainly three types of display technologies – LCD, DLP, and LED. While they all have pros and cons, one can outshine the other based on your need.
For example, if you want a projection device with high brightness, you should go for an LCD. LED would be better if you want better picture quality and lamp life. On the other hand, color contrast is better in DLPs. Therefore, choose the display based on your needs.
This value is a simple ratio of your projected image’s bright and dark tones. A contrast ratio tells us how white the whites in the image will be compared to how black the blacks will be.
Through this value, you can get a clear idea about the distinction between your bright and dark colors in the projection and how sharp the contrast will be.
You obviously want a projection device with a higher contrast ratio because that provides better picture quality. The image will be more clear, more vibrant, and more colorful if you have a higher ratio. Besides, a better contrast helps us distinguish between the shades better.
Throw Ratio and Distance:
In simple terms, throw distance is the distance between your projection screen and the projector. The size of the projected image you’ll be getting depends on the throw distance, and these two factors are proportional to each other. The farther you position a projection system, the larger your image.
On the other hand, the throw ratio is your throw distance to the width of your projected image. Every product has a specific throw ratio through which we can calculate one of the quantities if the other is known. You should always try to get a product with a short throw distance and high output size.
When the projector is not positioned perpendicularly to the screen, we often see a distorted image like a trapezium instead of a square. This effect hinders the visuals of our projection, and it’s not pleasant to the eyes. To fix this manually, we can try using the lens shift or playing with the position of the projection system.
However, if that is not possible, many products now have the feature of keystone correction that automatically fixes this image distortion. This feature helps the device detect the asymmetry and resolve it through a horizontal or vertical correction in pixels.
All projection products have a specific mounting setting they’re best suited for. You must fit some in the ceiling while some need to be put straight across the screen. For these specifications, different kinds of mounting brackets are available in the market to help you position your product right.
Make sure to get the kind that fits the setting at your home or works the best.
Easy to Use:
When buying a projection system, you must get something with a simple design and functionality. The more complex the settings are, the harder it will be to navigate. As a result, your time will be wasted for no reason.
If you’re buying a projection system that operates on bulbs, always make sure to get a product that has a long bulb life. This factor decides how long you’ll have enough brightness in your projection and after what point the bulb needs a change. Therefore, you don’t want a product that lasts for a short time.
Color Gamut and Clarity:
Color gamut indicates the range of colors your projection system can produce. You should get a projector that can show a wide variety of colors to get the best experience. If the color calibration is not good enough, you will not have a comfortable experience visually while viewing rich content.
Connection options are a significant factor to consider before buying a projection system. You want a product with multiple connectivity options starting from HDMI to Wi-Fi. Otherwise, you never know when you will need to connect a device that supports a wireless connection, but your projector only has HDMI.
Most high-budget projection systems now have internally built speakers with them. But not all of them always turn out to be of good quality. That’s why always test out your sound system before purchasing a product. Sound quality is an essential feature for a good projection experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you get a good projector for under $3000?
Yes, you can get a projection system that is good enough under this budget. As we’ve mentioned earlier, a budget of $3000 falls under the higher range of products, and you’ll find all the quality here. These products will have excellent picture quality, sound system, connectivity options, efficiency, etc.
How many resolutions is 4k?
4k has a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. There are approximately 4000 pixels on one axis, which is a very high number; hence, the fantastic picture quality in a 4k product.
What should I expect from a projector under $3000?
From a projection system under this price, you can expect it to be the best 4K projector for under $3000. It will also have excellent durability, and you will get several keystone correction options.
Zooming settings are also a given. Moreover, these products should have several connectivity options, including HDMI, USB, Bluetooth, etc.
Can I get perfect 4K projectors for under 3000 dollars?
Yes, you can definitely get the perfect 4K projection under this budget. It will have an ultra-smooth picture and high color contrast to enhance your 4K experience. You will get a nonstop 4K projection without any hindrance.
How do I know what size projector screen to buy?
It depends on the projection size of your projector. There are many screen sizes available in the market, and you must get one that will fit the aspect ratio of your projected image. Otherwise, the alignment will be distorted.
Are 4K projectors worth it?
Yes, they are very much worth it. With the high-quality visuals of a 4K projector, every content will seem like it’s become a reality. Besides, pictures in 4K are 4x clearer and better than full HD 1080p. So, you can brace yourself for a larger screen and better resolution.
Is a home projector worth it?
Watching movies or sports on TV can sometimes get boring. We all love a big-screen experience and that is customizable at home only through a projector. With a home projection system, the experience is better as its features are curated just to make the home theater better.
That’s why purchasing a home projection system is worth it.
Does it matter what projector screen you use?
Yes, the screen matters as you need to get the screen size of your projector’s display. Otherwise, the picture will not fit well, and the image will come out unaligned. The brightness and sharpness of your image also depend on the screen. So, always get an appropriate screen for your projection system.
Is a projector better in white or black?
Black screens are better than white screens as they cannot reflect much light. Hence, you can see the darker parts better. Moreover, in a dark room, the projection on a black screen looks brighter than that on white. The image appears sharper as well.
Are cinema projectors LCD or DLP?
Cinema projection systems all use the DLP projection system. As a result, we get better contrast and sharper images at the movies. LCD projection systems are not very common at the cinema.
Projection systems are a great purchase for both personal and professional use. They let us share our content with a larger audience and gain a better view. We’ve reviewed some of the best projectors under 3000 dollars in this article. We hope you can find a product for yourself!
I am a computer engineering graduate. Love to write and research the latest tech. I am also a projector enthusiast and blogger based In New York for a few years. I am researching and writing about my user..read more